KM Training provide marketing and referral services for RTO code 22040 CRICOS 02893G
Yorke Institute’s Program in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support is designed for those with a burning passion to provide personal, physical and emotional support to people whose capacity for independent living is at risk. In particular the aged and those with disabilities.
By undertaking this nationally recognised qualification, you will be provided with the knowledge and confidence required to care for members of the community including:
Supporting overall individual health and well-being
Providing personal care, support and encouragement for participating in activities
Assisting with daily living activities
Creating, implementing and monitoring individualized care plans
Supporting the elderly or disabled in their homes or in a community setting
On completion of this qualification, you will have a variety of employment opportunities, in particular working within the health and community industry at hospitals, nursing homes, aged care facilities and community centers.
Yorke conducts most of its practical training in its simulated classrooms.
Pathways into the qualification
There are no prerequisite requirements for individual units of competency.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support, you may undertake the CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health, CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support or CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health
At any point prior to the completion of the qualification, you may request a Statement of Attainment for an individual unit or units where competence has been assessed.
At the successful completion of the qualification CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support qualification will be issued.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
Yorke requires students to be over 18 years of age. Students must be able to read and understand English to undertake this course. Prospective students will be required to undertake a pre-training review, which will include Language Literacy and Numeracy testing, to ensure the course is suitable.
Yorke has placement partnerships with several Nursing centers in Victoria
- BaptCare Karana
- Lutheran Aged Care
- Mercy Health
- Regis Shenley
Units of study
- CHCCCS015 - Provide individualised support Core - 30
- CHCCCS023 - Support independence and well being Core - 80
- CHCCOM005 - Communicate and work in health or community services Core -30
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people Core - 40
- CHCLEG001 - Work legally and ethically Core - 55
- HLTAAP001 - Recognise healthy body systems Core - 70
- HLTWHS002 - Follow safe work practices for direct client care Core - 25
- CHCAGE001 - Facilitate the empowerment of older people Elective - 50
- CHCAGE005 - Provide support to people living with dementia Elective - 65
- CHCCCS011 - Meet personal support needs Elective - 60
- CHCHCS001 - Provide home and community support services Elective - 50
- CHCDIS007 - Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability Elective - 100
- CHCPAL001 - Deliver care services using a palliative approach Elective - 60
Application Fees: $200
Material Fees: $300
Course Duration: 50 Weeks